Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Love is Beautiful (Instrumental) - Composed by Kailaash Balachandran


This is probably the first song I've ever composed :) . It was for a short movie which was to be directed by my college mate.  Though the movie never went on floors, the experience I got composing this track along with Naren was too exciting. Naren is a full time musician and when I told him that I have a tune in mind, he immediately agreed to collaborate  for this track.

He definitely gave this track a professional touch. Initially I only had the tune and I thought to keep the song as simple as possible, with just acoustic guitar and vocals. But as we started working, the tune got improvised so much and with the inclusion of  drums, choirs and keys, it came out well than we had initially expected.

Though there was a plan to  record this song lyrically but as the movie was dropped, the track too went untouched to the shelves. So here I'm, sharing the raw instrumental track I've composed :)

Arranged by: Naren Balakumar
Composed by: Kailaash Balachandran
Year: 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment